這50句口語記不住就別出國了!(組圖)

發表:2015-03-24 03:36
手機版 简体 打賞 0個留言 列印 特大

走出國的國人越來越多,如何讓自己的出境游更加如魚得水呢,不妨提前學幾句常用的英語,比如在登機、就餐、找酒店時不再讓自己很忙亂。

以下推薦了50句常用英語,各位抓緊練習吧。


網圖

一、登機篇

1.請問1號登機口在哪?Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?

2.請問航班CZ623(航班號)在哪換登機牌?Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CZ623?

3.我在何處可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

4.這些是我私人使用的東西。 These are for personal use.

5.旅遊諮詢中心在那裡? Where is tourist information?

6.是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館? Can you recommend an economical hotel?

7.是否有機場巴士可到市區? Is there a bus to the city?

8.是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?Is there a hotel that costs under50dollars a night?

9.巴士站牌(出租車招呼站)在那裡?Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

10.是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館? Could you recommend a hotel in center city?


網圖

二、住宿篇

1.我要早上8:00設定電話叫醒。I would like to have a morning call at8:00in the morning.

2.我要食物送到房間的服務。 I'd like to order room service, please.

3.我要單人房。 I'd like a single room.

4.我要兩張床的房間。 I'd like a double room.

5.我要在702房多加一張床。I'd like an extra bed for room702.

6.退房的適合時間? What is the time for check-out?

7.我想訂房。 I would like to book a room。

8.我要訂一間雙人房從(日期)到(日期) I’d like to book a double room for3nights from .....to.

9.雙人床一晚多少呢? How much is a double room for one night?

10.你的房間已經預定成功。 Your booking is confirmed.

11.有飯店的巴士在機場接送嗎? Do you have a bus service to and from the airport?

12.你可以帶我到我的房間嗎? Could you show me my room?

13.緊急出口和樓梯在那裡? Where is the emergency exit and staircase?

14.床單很髒。 The sheets are dirty.

15.我房間沒有熱水。 There's no hot water in my room.

16.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。 I’m going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.

17.我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

18.餐廳幾點開始營業? When does the dining room open?

19.早餐幾點開始供應? When is breakfast served?

20.是否可代為保管貴重物品? Could you keep my valuables?

21.我要退房。 I'd like to check out.

22。請送給我一些冰塊和水。 Please bring me some ice and water.

23.冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。The air-conditioner (TV、light) doesn't work.

24.這附近有青年旅社嗎? Is there a hostel around here?

三、覓食篇

1.你好,我們有2位。Hi, a table for two, please.

2.我們想坐在靠窗的位子。 We prefer to sit by the window.

3.我可以坐這個位子嗎? Can I take this seat?

4.我可以要冰水嗎? May I have some ice water?

5.請給我菜單。 May I have a menu?

6.是否有中文菜單? Do you have a menu in chinese?

7.這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖ What is the most popular dish here?

8.不要辣椒 Not spicy.

9.可以再幫我加點水嗎? Can I have some more water?

9.買單 Check, please?

四、交通篇

1.這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎? Is there an airport bus to center city?

2.巴士車站在哪裡? Where is the bus stop?

3。乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢? How much does it cost to take a taxi to center city?

4.不用找錢了。 Keep the change.

5.請帶我去這個地址。 Take me to this address, please.

6.到市中心需要多長時間? How long does it take to go to center city?

7.請停在這裡。 Stop here, please.

8.幾點發車? What time is the departure?

9.在哪裡買票? Where can I get a ticket?

10.我想到(地名),請問要多少錢? How much is it to ?

五、購物篇

1.我可以試穿這個嗎? May I try this on?

2.這免稅嗎? Is this tax free?

3.我可不可以用信用卡付帳(銀聯卡)?Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)?

4.太貴了,打個折吧? It’s too expensive. How about a discount?

5.你能賣便宜一點嗎? Can you come down a little bit?

6.不能再便宜了嗎? Is this your final price?

7.我要大一點的。 I’d like one size up.

8.我要買這個。 I’ll take this one.

9.我要在哪裡換錢? Where can I change money?

10.收銀臺在哪裡? Where is the cashier?

11.哪裡有自助取款機? Where is the ATM?



責任編輯:慧心

短网址: 版權所有,任何形式轉載需本站授權許可。 嚴禁建立鏡像網站。



【誠徵榮譽會員】溪流能夠匯成大海,小善可以成就大愛。我們向全球華人誠意徵集萬名榮譽會員:每位榮譽會員每年只需支付一份訂閱費用,成為《看中國》網站的榮譽會員,就可以助力我們突破審查與封鎖,向至少10000位中國大陸同胞奉上獨立真實的關鍵資訊, 在危難時刻向他們發出預警,救他們於大瘟疫與其它社會危難之中。
榮譽會員

看完這篇文章您覺得

評論



加入看中國會員
捐助

看中國版權所有 Copyright © 2001 - Kanzhongguo.com All Rights Reserved.

blank
x
我們和我們的合作夥伴在我們的網站上使用Cookie等技術來個性化內容和廣告並分析我們的流量。點擊下方同意在網路上使用此技術。您要使用我們網站服務就需要接受此條款。 詳細隱私條款. 同意